Sunday 23 October 2011

You Dont Know Me

Ive been told off by popcorn ass about not being up to date on my blogs, apologies in advance, ill tell you what i told her, Ive been working my bollocks off.
Right so what have i been up to, well as per the previous blog, Ive been preparing for the blog hotspot for harshTv as well convincing others not to be be to pushy and concentrate on there projects, apparently i have motivated a few people, that's all well and good but you still need to make that move. so anyway i had a meeting today (yeah i know its a Sunday but that don't mean shit when your mind is working) the topic as follows.ps bear in mind this person has known me for approx 19 years.
what am i doing with the mixtape? its hot, im setting you up with choice FM for a interview do you want to do it? my answer was no, next, i get get you to do a feature at brixton to do a performance, come on stage and just hold it down and Friday and Saturday night, what you think? my answer was no.
you surprised, that's because you don't know me.
I'll break it down and hopefully you can get to see my side of the picture.
1- I'm not doing no interview with anyone unless i see money on the table, the DJ gets paid for his work so you can pay me, they liked what they heard and they want me in to do a live show, they get paid for that, so should i, i don't give a fuck about the exposure, i really don't hats not what i am about, if i wanted it i would have my face on a billboard by now, what i have is raw and uncut and they want it but cant have it until i say so, the mixtape is a intro, these twats think its a album, nope its a mixtape, period.
2- the same goes with the performance, plus all these things take time as in time to do it, I'm already busy and i can just about get a window to blog lol, not complaining, these are just the facts.

the conversation continued but at the end i just felt although Ive known him for over half my life but its good to see that i still have his brain ticking, its good, i don't want people to know me, to predict my moves or my thoughts when that day comes whats the point?

i told him before, the project i have in plan is bigger than just putting out music, the picture is bigger that the one you can see, there's no point me even telling you, but as you read,see,listen and comprehend you will see the picture take form, forget the fame even forget the money its not that important, when it comes you will see.

so on that note, this blog is done. hope you have all had a good weekend and stay posted.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment