Wednesday 26 October 2011

Back2Back

I think the hardest  thing about blogging is finding a flipping title. anyway i nearly had kittens today, i thought i lost my portable hard drive, guess who found it, good old mum, i left it at her house, anyway i got 3 hours sleep today, got up and went for a run in the rain, i told Paul that the race he won was his last, i ain't playing, i was so pissed of at myself that day, i am my worst enemy, so anyway my next run is on Friday and that will be equivalent of a half a marathon, Paul recons hes going to be training for Friday, let me say this now, you wont even be able to see him in a rear view, let me break down my track record for you, now originally I'm a sprinter, 100m,200,400, 4x4 relay, long jump and javelin, pretty much so , i got chosen to represent for Essex but i had other things to do, my fastest time (at the time was 11.28 for the 100m, 22.4 200m 47.55 400m) not bad eh, well I'm pleased with it, martial arts studied, Wadaroo, tang su du and Jujitsu, also did some boxing and judo, boxing when i did my military training, if anything i would of stayed in the military and become a PT officer, unfortunately things changed and i had to do something else. anyway not to divert from the running by it was Paul who introduced me to long distance running and 3 years on were still going,

point being, none? lol just letting you know I'm gonna whoop him come Friday, (bet he calls me to say he cant make it lol)

Peace Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment