Thursday 27 October 2011

The Longest Night

Peoples Apologies in advance I did have something for you but the entire system went down hence me typing this out at 0511
whats whats new for you?, you need to check out the track F.A.M.E on www.soundcloud.com/farmboyrecords this is be one of the singles added to the album, we did a play preview last night and it definitely hit the spot so it was agreed, the only thing is that they wanted to over saturate it with several remixes, i disagreed because it will make it sound shit, but what do i know eh?

also have a spoken words track to produce for a story telling song which will be spoken (if that makes sense) but i will add a twist to it, I'm guessing it's going to be like a poetry song? but on a specific topic.

next up I'm going to order another apple mac and have to pre production studios as going back and forth is becoming to much at the moment, I'm guessing this is my Christmas present to myself, nice eh buying yourself a gift for work lol,

I think i have covered it for last night, so right now I'm going to sign off, check my 100 emails, drive home, sleep, wake up, call Paul then whoop his ass in a race,
ITS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment