Saturday 15 October 2011

Lets Motivate each Other

"OK you sorry excuse for a soldier get your arse up" i can still hear my old drill Sergeant screaming over me as i continue to throw up after PT. still its apart of what makes me who i am today. we need positive people in our life's to mould and create us into the better us, my drill Sergeant was one of them, my dad is definitely one of them as to is my mother and a few uncles, I'm from a older generation, yeah the one with rules, fear and respect. this unfortunately is not the case of some of the youth of today, its more of a don't give a fuck attitude, this isn't there fault as they have been let down, by the state, you and me, yep were to blame, we gave up to easy but then again were only human.
So this is what I'm saying and 2pac said it best, just take one at a time, take one person, motivate and mould them,(not to be a mini you but to be a good them) teach one then let that one pass on the teaching through example. don't rely on the system because that's just a convention of cunts trying to rule the world, we need to go back to basics on this, weather its being a mentor,role model, showing support or just listening it all makes a difference.
When we motivate other it motivates ourselves, it gives us purpose, now believe you and me, I'm not perfect and I'm very far from being an angel but my mind and heart is in the right place, you can only do so much but trying is more than doing nothing.

and on that note. we leave as we come, PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment