Monday 17 October 2011

In A Slump

I guess that's the wrong title to use for this blog but i couldn't really think of one (well its 0639 so give me a brake)

even though I've been quite busy,its been quiet (if that makes sense) so I'm taking it easy until Friday, i sustained another injury on my knee (its not because I'm old either, yes i know your thinking it, yeah you)(wink wink) but anyway I'll still push it to the max.

So yeah Friday we start the EP Feed My Hunger -4 tracks, simple and sweet. out of the 4 we will pick the best one to release and stick it on itunes for you and depending on others a video my just drop, the cover is already thought of so the project shouldn't take to long (unlike the mixtape lol)

Tuesday 25th were writing this script although i should stop because I'm not going to meet the deadline but i should finish it, gutted on that one but such is life in learning, so i will just have to see how that pans out.

so whats the slump, guess I'm just tired, nothing a coffee and a slap cant fix eh. okay I'm up now.
people, thanks for your time, have a good morning/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment