Monday 24 October 2011

Back on a mission

Tomorrow night i will be back to my usual busy self. i have several things i need to put together regarding commitments Ive signed to, with the day and night situation i will be burning the candle at both ends, giving every push 100% have to be up on my A game, eyes are watching, to many eyes sometimes, don't you feel that everyone is waiting for you to make your move just so that they can make theirs? i think they do it just to see if it can be done, some people build their confidence so much that when it comes down to it, they fear the unknown, how will you ever know if you don't take that final step, and you cant feel the experience by watching someone take that step. be brave and do it. what is the worst that can happen?
so I'm putting a story board together, i have loads of writing to do and two meetings I'm aware of until i check my emails closer to the day as last minute changes seem to love to kick me in the bollocks these days, thank god for creativity an fucking brains eh.


but i will tell you i fucking hate the most, is people to waste my time and try to feed the bull bullshit, i hate listening to pipe dream stories or can you submit this stories, that's why there is no more chasing allowed anymore and i already told them, don't be asking me for shit or to do shit, as for the storytelling fuckers, go in your pocket and pull out 60pence, now phone someone who gives a fuck. i get paid to get the job done, period.

don't get me wrong there is a difference to having a dream and going for it rather than ramming your dream down someones throat trying to look for a hand out. that not how it works. and worst thing about the entertainment business, music,film etc, everyone is doing it so you have the biggest fight on your hands there my friend.

so anyone who wants to work with me just remember this for free, i ain't free, just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment