Thursday 20 October 2011

One Day

I was speaking online to about four different people at the same time (as well as checking on my ebay lol) when it occurred to me that some of the people who i speak to everyday i have never even met yet,not for being  rude just busy and have never had the time, but we speak, some professional some casual or both, one of them Ive known for about 3 years, crazy huh?
so this blog is to say "one Day" we will meet, and have a coffee/mojito,whatever, still were all professionals so its all good, i don't even see my other friends that much, life is a funny game but it shows you who really stands by your side even after all this time.

so on that note I'll leave you with this I have been honoured by a dear friend of my to host a hotspot on her blog site once a month, (so its like a blog in a blog) ill give you all the details etc and post it up, shes a woman after my own heart (no not a vampire) shes highly motivated, productive and don't sleep lol just like me, she's going to be very big and i hope i can help her along the way, because that's what its all about in business you do what you can for others and your rewards will be greater, don't be another corporation that just enters the game and just rapes us from beginning to end, give something, something personal and attentive, so that's what were doing next (on top of everything else) so i have emailed the forces and await there input to make the first edition something to bang on about.

As for tomorrow, studio so I'm blogged out, love n Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment