Sunday 30 October 2011

Another Night

Back in the lab, everything is good tonight, thought I'd get this blog in while i can, just finished some freshly cooked pasta which was of the hook, i wanted more but didn't want to look like a savage (plus someone brought in homemade lemon cake and may i saw of the fucking hook) right so whats new, well i had 3 mac's and just sold one of them lol so now i have 2. one for pre-production the other for everything else.
anyway I'm here another night and considering the clocks went back and i had an extra hour here I'm doing ok.
The progress on the new book is going good, i have set the story and now just doing a little research and developing the character, my aim is to make you love him and then hate him, but the hate wont come until part 2 is written.
Due to the fact that I'm working throughout the night i can only do so much but next week i will be able to do more even if i shut down everything and give myself 2hours of writing a day that will be cool.
One of my lovely friends said yesterday she don't know how i do all of this and fit everything in. babe i still don't know, we just do it (no Nike promo)
i guess I'm doing this until I'm happy with the results Ive made, you have to keep trying to better yourself everyday. it doesn't matter what your doing be the best or be in that position that no one can fuck with you.

so that's my update for tonight i guess, when i get all my new equipment and set it up the next blog you will get is links to more free shit, one day it will be nice if you pay me LOL, yeah right that's what i thought.

so on this and that note, love peace and all that good stuff you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment