Saturday 17 December 2011

Your Morning is My Night

Good Morning/Night to those like me who have been on it all night, don't worry it wasn't all work, yeah i play to. well there was cake eh. but apart from talking to my friend all night till 5am i was racking my brains on some scripts that I'm putting forward for a film competition/funding, I actually wrote the script around January 2011 Titled Birth of a wolf Pt2 which is about a Hitman who suffers from depression. i wont go into the details of the script but at least you have a log of what it is about.

so yeah i put the tweaks on it last night/this morning as well as adding to the new book which is coming on nicely to.

back in the studio on Tuesday, for now all i have to do is get in my iced up car and pray the heating don't take to long to kick in, get my ugly ass home and crash.

If your getting up, Good Night.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment