Friday 2 December 2011

Blog Hotspot Dec Edition for HarshTv

Hotspot Blogspot Episode 2
 
Blogs pot template
 
Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey
Farmboy Records Partner/Producer
 

What good everyone? Allow me to introduce myself, my names Jose Rivadulla-Rey I'm a producer/writer and potential film maker in the making I'm going to be bringing you a digest of projects and people on a monthly basis. If after this edition you want some more of me you can catch me on my personal blogspot at joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
 
Welcome back And Merry Xmas.
So let's get straight into it. We touched basis on a few things so by now your mix tape is on the way and you’re raring to go. So all you need now is AirPlay huh? Ok I gotcha let me introduce you to Dennis Ahenkora a very good friend and associate. This guy is to smart. And what he has is what you want, that's right a radio station check him out it's great and u can listen though your smartphone to or just log on at
 
http://hopradio.net/
Hearts of praise radio. Dennis goes worldwide from UK to USA to Africa the radio station has been running for a while I actually remember sitting in on when he was going to start it. Dennis is a true believer and will bring you music worldwide (please make sure your music is radio friendly) hit up the site and good luck.
 
Ok I'm goin to introduce you now to
Damien Swaby. Let me just run down this guys profile for you

Artist

Actor
Producer
Writer
Director
A&R
Er amazing oh and he loves ribs and beer.
Why do you need to know? Because you might not have someone in your contact list like this. If there is a job to be done Damien gets that job done. The ethics are the dot on the i,
So what's new with Damien? You need to check him out at
 
http://www.damienswaby.com/
His latest project consists of a house EP which will be ready for 2012. Remember that mellow type house music you use to listen to and feel good to like when the sun warms the back of your neck. Well that's it. Also any projects you’re doing and you can't think of that person you need think Damien Swaby.
 
So before we get to your boy let’s just touch basis on something.
Back in the days I use to run a workshop for kids that wanted to make music and be creative. I self financed it and it was fun. Unfortunately I had to stop doing it but you never know it might happen again. What I'm trying to say is this. Each one of us is role models. If you’re from my generation (1975 now old) ad had the rules and respect and fear embedded into you you know those fundamentals are what needed today to guide a mould the youth so even I you can do it with one person. Be a mentor a guidance and a ear to them they will do the same wen there older. The youth get a bad rap these days and it's us that have failed them so let’s make a change and stick with it, if you give up on them they give up on us.
 
So now (drum roll) its ya boy.
What am I doing? Well it's the Christmas month so I'm going for broke buying family and friends gifts because that's what it's all about, working hard and enjoying it with loved ones. Project wise
I'm being pressured to drop a album if I do it will be my only one. I will still make music but there would only be one album and that's just because I'm a great believer in leaving a classic and a legacy not a fountain of albums with only 3 good songs on each album so that's why. However I will continue to write and make short films I have another book I want to write once the first one is totally completed.
 
So that's me for this edition
Have a great Xmas stay safe
God Bless.
 
Dont forget to subscribe to
HarshTv as well as
Joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
and follow me on
 Www.Twitter.com/Farmboyrecords
 Www.soundcloud.com/Farmboyrecords
 
peace. Duces up.

No comments:

Post a Comment