Monday 19 December 2011

Getting With HarshTv

Written By Jose Rivadulla-Rey
Producer/Partner Farmboy Records

''I couldn't tell you when it all began I can only tell you what your going to get when you involve HarshTv. 
First of all HarshTV is a brand an soon to be a corporation HarshTV eat and sleep perfection, collaboration and a strive towards ambition. It doesn't matter what you do. Music, fashion,art etc if you can share your dream with harshTV they will direct your dream into avenues that's your sources are unable to reach. I have been doing this for years and have never seen a support network with so much diversity. 
Now on a personal level with all the above taken into Consideration HarshTV and Farmboy Records sing from the same song sheet. We have equally forwarded contacts and ideas in both directions uk and worldwide. Everything I send to HarshTV is instantly blogged and updated for fans etc. the level of professionalism that HarshTV provide is indeed 2nd-2-none

I'm not one for wasting my time and I wouldn't waste yours but I will say this. If you haven't followed,subscribed,made contact with HarshTV. Remember this. No one remembers who came second in a championship.''

Signing Of
Jose. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment