Monday 19 December 2011

Why Are My Films Not On YouTube

I was asked the other day why don't i put my films on youtube as you will get more exposure, the suggestion was a valid point, but i decided from a long time ago i don't want my films up on youtube for the simple reason of channelling through the right/correct lines.
Your right youtube would be massive, IF you can created that buzz for even one person you watch it, so i decided to go with shooting people (not literally even though i could go back to my old hit man list) its a professional movie making site with like minded people, with exclusive links to events competitions and the exposure is great.
I will confess i do use youtube but only for the music side of things. Thank you for supporting the cause and what we are trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment