Tuesday 13 December 2011

Every dog does have their day

After a terrible last week of getting kicked in the bullocks on a numerous amount of times, clarity and things going my way have finally come, Ive finished the short film (Z-Day) i know the title isn't the greatest but its effective. Tunecore have gotten back to me and the new single Tu Sabe will be ready within 72 hours worldwide. tonight i can concentrate on my book and write a bit more, then I'm looking for flights to Moscow, i think i need to go there, its on my bucket list as well as getting with Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez both at the same time, so i guess Moscow is more realistic eh.

so thats that, make sure you see the short film and the rest of the collection, its all good fun, enjoy.

From me to you PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment