Friday 16 December 2011

Que te Pasa (Whats up)

well its 04:36 an were still rocking on through this night, Ive reached the point where I'm even to tired to sleep now, so far I've gotten everything out of the way and for the past 2 hours I've just been writing this new book. taking a pause though, i tend to do that every time i get to a scene, so far its on track (well I'm about 3 thousand words behind) I'm looking to hit thirty thousand words for the first part of a two part book. that's the target but like i said I'm going to take my time, i still have one book under my belt, even though i haven't heard anything from the person who is reading it, but i wont be fazed by that so I'm pressing on. i have already set the goals for 2012 and look forward to sharing them with you as i proceed. so yeah this is a 04:42 shout out/update. going to start winding down before i head home and get my ugly ass some beauty sleep.

Till Manana panas

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment