Saturday 24 December 2011

I will share my 2012 new prospect

It seems i have to much on my plate, not that its a problem but sometimes you have to let things go, at the moment you know what i do, music,films,writing,books, and i personally think its to much, I'm looking to start a new business for 2012 and will potentially say goodbye to the Music side of things (not completely but i will step out of the production, writing side and just oversee projects instead)
My mind is 80% made up on this choice as i feel the new part of the business will potentially fly of the wall and if it does i will have to stop everything and concentrate on this 110%.
I cant reveal completely what it is at the moment as I'm currently in talks with designers, but i will tell you this I wasn't always a music producer, (don't worry its legal LOL)
I kind of told you nothing but told you enough. have no fear this hasn't taken form yet, but the seed is planted, it all depends on the designers and the cost effectiveness of what needs to be done. no matter what i love doing i have to turn a profit out of it. we all have to live.

ok blog fam.
Holla L8tr

No comments:

Post a Comment