Friday 4 November 2011

Working Extra Hard

before i start on this blog i need you to get the violins out and play me a sympathy song, i pulled a muscle in my neck while playing golf (obviously i was doing something wrong but now i have to turn my whole body to look around, it looks comical as everyone keeps calling me say LOOK. bollocks to them LOL!)

Well all good laid plans etc etc yep back to the drawing board,
Projects in hand:

  • writing for a new album, which i'm exec producer (which dont really mean shit, makes me laugh really but we wont get into that now)
  • Awaiting Feedback on My Brothers Keeper
  • Writing Mother Russia
  • Looking to film Zombie Training (script written)
trying to get on top of everything but like negativity it comes like a domino effect, but everyday is a challenge and its what we do, life is a hustle you have to decide are you going to be the hustler or the one getting hustled.
like you and I everyone is out to make a name for themselves, corporate or street its all the same business.

be smart, not cockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment