Thursday 17 November 2011

TBC

Ref the subject title who gives a shit.
Time is a funny thing. It has it's way of creeping up on you and remind you of who you really are. It reaches into your gut and drags your heart with it. So what am I getting at. Well I got an email from a old friend which brought back some memories. Really good times etc then we went our seperate ways and did our own thing. The contact was still there but very limited. Drips and drabs etc. but the thought was always there. So what I'm saying is don't feel guilty just because you have moved in different directions but don't forget what you felt. It's kind of brought me down to a humanity level. I very rarely have time for anyone family or friends but some people are very special to me for different reasons. Loyalty is hard to find so when you have friends for over 10yrs plus that must mean something.

Well I've waffed on for far to much. U must be thinking I'm soft now huh lol
Fuck that lol
Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment