Wednesday 9 November 2011

Another Long Ass Night

Whats good?
I'm currently putting samples together (making my own samples that is) since i have limited time and productivity on my side I'm doing this so all i have to do when i get into the studio is drag and drop them as and when, its like using fruit loops however the loops are created by me, its proven successful so far so i will keep at it for now.
 ive booked some time off just to get away from everyone and get my head down into work, so dont be supprised if there isnt a blog update for a while, but keep posted with all the other links especially the soundcloud page, better still just follow it and you'll get the updates automatically, what ever is on there now will slowly get deleted and new project will be put up,
i will be currently looking for a female artist (singer) soon so if you know anyone give them a holla and let them know, i have some tracks that require beauty.

As always be easy/productive and happier than a pig in shit.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment