Monday 7 November 2011

All Systems GO!

ok i'll do the breakdown (just cos i'm tired and its easier), minumim sleep, haven't eaten for 2 days (except coffee and cakes) proper working my arse off. i'm trying to get into writing this second book, its not hard its just that i'm to tired when i start it, i end up doing a paragraph and then my eyes start messing up. so thats where i am with that.
Music wise, just downloaded garageband on my iphone4 £2.99, let me tell you now, go get it, it £2.99 and you cant go wrong, sweet and simple. it only gives you a 8 bar loop but thats enough to make a quick sample. (something to do on the bus/train).
ok getting onto the film stuff now, just awaiting on my camera that i ordered, i went for a simple one (not to expensive (£200 mark) just because i want to build my confidence and experience up, its a nice little camera Canon Legia fs200 but i'm going to pimp it up, external mic, fish eye lens etc and get cracking on the next short film, Zombie Trainer.
so as you see, still busy on this.

Keep pimpin' never slipping but if you do pick ya ass up and dust yourself down and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment