Saturday 19 November 2011

Busted Up

Had a small incident tonight which has caused me an injury, I nearly broke my arm, instead my elbow popped and my nerves are shocked with a bruised shoulder. cant do much but I will do what I can. I've edited as much as I can until I received the last piece of props for the final 2 scenes then to add the audio and that's a wrap. I haven't received a time period but I can hand on heart say it will be up before Xmas, as for the Title I'm still stuck so if you have any good ideas feel free to contribute.

here is a clue


isnt she lovely

but while im waiting i will continue with the second book, still waiting on the first book feedback but i cant wait in order to continue so i'll keep going.

As for the music. Coming Soon.


Peace to you world wide followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment