Sunday 27 November 2011

So Far So Good

First of all thanks for hitting up the site and downloading the International hustle 7.5 mixtape and watch out for the next one.

its 02:49am at the moment, just taking a break from writing, I finally got a open window to continue Mother Russia (the second book) so far i'm only 5000 words into it but like I said i'm taking my time on this one.

the Ac in my office is so high im freezing sitting here with my hood up up sipping on some coffee, the day is catching up on me and i'm smashed but im going to do a bit more then hit up a power nap, need it big time,
apart from that, i've updated my blog spot for HarshTv. made a new sample beat, tweaked the film script for wednesday, and listened to some Diana Ross, so all in all we have been quite busy.

so thats me for the rest of the morning(night) so for all you nocturnal hustlers.Deuces.

Thanks again.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment