Thursday 24 November 2011

Back 2 The Boomdox

Due to circumstances beyond my control I was out of action due to an injury, anyway I'm back to my bad self filming is about to continue and shout be completed by the end of next week, I was up til 2am last night, uploading new tracks, tweaking the soundcloud and waiting for artwork to come back to me.

So moving forward, The Track Tu Sabe - Girl You Know By EL Mariachi Produced By Farmboy Records is going to be released onto itunes this week so please help me in promoting this and downloading, when i get the confirmation from itunes i will stick the blog up for your attention.

Track Details
Title: Tu Sabe - Girl You Know
Artist: EL Mariachi
Produced By Farmboy Records
Recorded in London/Spain

The song is about a guy who has a girl and he lets her know that no matter what he has been through he recognises that she has stuck by his side no matter what, through the rumours, allegations etc, she stuck by his side, its based on a true story, its Hiphop that you can play infront of your mother or rhyme it to your girl without sounding fake or soft, she will know your real because you keep it REAL!

Enjoy and look out for it. COMING SOON!

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment