Monday 19 September 2011

To Old To Give A Fuck Or Change My ways

At some point in life we all get to that point where we couldn't give a shit anymore, I've been here for a while now, you just didn't know about it (unless you personally know me) so how did it come around, that story is way to long to into as well so we will skip that to, lets just say my temper has reverted back to the old me (not good, i can feel my jaw clicking away as i type) in the sense that enough is enough. sick of companies who think they have a hold over the independent person when they actually rely on us for creativity and marketing, yet when you approach them they shut you down, but on the other hand when they want something they open the doors to you just to bend you over and rape you, well enough is enough and here's the example, a company (quite well known but i wont name drop) have asked me for some work, i gave them what they wanted, but like a big company they wanted more and all the ideas with it (without paying) they thought they were doing me a favour by opening a door for me, lets make one thing motherfucking clear if i want your door open I'd hit you up with a fucking shotgun, further more i ain't the one, I'm not blinded by bullshit i never have been.
So word to the wise if your a company trying to fuck us independent hustlers, don't, we made you so respect that and respect us,
p.s I'm sitting here with blocked ears, one fucking nostril, still working and trying to make things happen.
to all those that are independent, keep to your craft, your passion will guide you to greatness, love what you do, stay true.

M.O.B money over bullshit, get yours i got mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment