Saturday 17 September 2011

Things Happen For A Reason

so I'm guessing that by now you have built a picture of what I'm about? hows it looking? so this is what new/up to date etc the script for the Intern has been submitted, i will leave it in the fate of who has it. I'm 3 scenes away from finishing the 2nd book, slightly behind in the music thing but hey I'm human not a robot (Ok part machine) speaking with my partner in crime and the feed back for the mixtape is very good, and all those that have been downloading and banging it, thanks.
I've been encouraged to start doing some music videos, i don't know how i feel about that i would rather produce and direct even though i know it needs to be done, the hickup there is just getting the camera, yeah Ive been banging on about it but i still haven't got it, my money has been filtered through so many things, but i will, i know i know, stop it i can hear you.
Right so your saying what the fuck has that got to do with the title, its exactly what it means, i been knocked back, told I'm crap, said it will never been done, but Ive continued and ignored everything, my closest friend Emc said to me today that he was proud of me because he has known me from when i was 16 when we was down in ladbroke grove, hustling hard trying to get this all of the ground, and everything i have said i have done and against the odds, don't get me wrong i don't have that puff daddy money, but I'm rich in ways that money cant buy, so to those with dreams and passion for what they do, keep at it and remember these two powerful word for when the chips are down and times are rough just say "Fuck Them" this is your destiny, keep like minded people around your and your path will become clearer, another inspirational person of whom I have had the pleasure of knowing is Haraharan she is definitely a role model for the youth as well as women.

Things will never be easy, if it was everyone would be happy. don't pull on doors that read push.

Stay Creative and true to your craft, it doesn't matter what it is because its yours and no one can take that away from you.

P.s if they hate you it means there talking about you

signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment