Saturday 24 September 2011

Special Agent

I've been advised that i should have a agent, well i wasn't looking for one, as of yet, but still, so a friend of mine said he will organise it, i trust him as Ive known him for years and he knows what he is talking about, (i think he is more excited than i am sometimes).
well i have told him whoever he sends better have a vision and the same aspirations that i have there is no point working with someone who is blind to what you can see because its not going to work.
so at the moment i will let him look and interview while i continue with what I'm doing.

I would say the main injection for these projects is the book. anything generated from that will go into the film (knuckle) and the money will recycle until a perfect circle is formed, i think even if i won the lottery I'd work.

with hard work and vision I'll get there, but a lottery ticket would fucking help eh lol.

Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment