Tuesday 20 September 2011

Just Another Day

Hey world, why is there never enough time in the day? well i can say I'm back onto my personal schedule, Ive finished the second part of this book, like i said there possibly might be a third, who knows, i might just leave it how it is, the ending is good, so why fuck around with it. (i know i must stop swearing, ill make a swear jar) well its been a love affair to do the book but like all affairs I'll put in on ice for now, sending it for proof reading and editing then sit on it until i can figure out what to do with it, i read an inspirational article the other day of a man who wrote a script, got rejected left right and center then decided to take it to the Cannes film festival and got a 10mil movie deal, how inspiring is that? (or are you just say you lucky bastard, £1 for the jar i know)
so i have a few projects in the pipeline with a new artists and a few Muppet labels (see didn't swear there lol) i need to get back in the lab (studio) and do something for myself, maybe!
i guess when my time comes it will, id be happy just to release one track under my name for you guys to hear and say "yeah i like that tune"
well like i said today felt like just another day, busy, good, productive,relaxing, love doing my thing.

LoveLivingLife.

No comments:

Post a Comment