Saturday 20 August 2011

Whats The Next Film?

At the moment I have 7 finished scripts of which 2 have been made, Checkmate and Watch what you say, I'm actually on pause as I'm saving up for a professional video cam, nothing to expensive i have my eye on a cannon XLm2 the same camera used in the 28days movies. I have all the other equipment, Green screens,lighting, software etc this is just the last thing i need, but once i have it were all systems go, I have a music video i want to do and then i will be concentrating on the film side of things and getting my work into all these festivals.
feel free so send your donations LOL, worth a try eh, don't worry I'll get there in the end, i always do, and if you have doubts then just check what I've do so far, i wont even show you all that I've done prior to these blogs, there isn't enough time.

As always. Peace, I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment