Saturday 20 August 2011

Mr Sterling

How you doing? cool? alright then, so whats new? whats popping? que te pasa? me, well I have begun the second book out of the three I intend to write, as you see the first book is out "My Brothers Keeper" the second part to this is called "Mr Sterling" who is a character in My Brothers Keeper's book, I chose this character specifically as I felt he had a bit of a unjust time and felt there was more behind his character.
Sterling is not your average stereo typical man, there is a reason he is the way he is and there is a history that haunts his future (I cant go to much into depth or it will just mess it up for you so I suggest you read the first book and wait for the next) I can reveal the title of the last book which will be a follow on from My Brothers Keeper, this is to be titled "The Last Stand" this is where I switch it up for you readers and mess with your heads LOL!,
So that's the update.

Signing Of.......Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment