Saturday 13 August 2011

Inspiration behind the book & Thank You


Thank you very much for reading everything and I really hope u did enjoy it
So what inspired me? No fucking idea I wrote this book in just over a month but I wrote it in my head for over 4 months previous. I typed a paragraph every spare moment I had which was about 2-3 am in the morning killing myself with limited sleep everyday to the point where I got so involved with developing the story that I wanted to finish it. Each character has a small part of me In them (not their actions)
So I guess that part was easy as I know myself.
I thought I would write this in a way that I would want readers to see it if it was a film that's why I guess it's so short.
People also have no Idea where it's set in the world? I wrote it that way for every to reflect on there own city.
The names in the book are just names of people I actually know except for Mr Mogilevich who if u Wikipedia is actually one of the first recorded Russian gangsters.
Most of life and it's fantasies are reflected in my writing
I guess I have a story to tell

Ps there's more to come

Regards

José Rey (EL Lobo Loco) the crazy wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment