Sunday 5 February 2012

Super Bowl 2012

What's up. So who caught the superbowl?. It was of the hook and we had a nice Super Bowl mini work party.  Even though I'm a Raiders fan I rooted for the NY Giants. Last quarter had me on the edge of the seat. Of course in between the ribs. Wings. Etc we worked.

 I have to admit my 2012 networking is going great.  I have 3 new music projects 2 short film scripts ready for the summer I've submitted production for 2 major artists and could possible be involved in bringing one of the biggest westcoast artists over to the uk.

Nope I won't name drop. Not yet anyway lol.  You see all I'm giving you is information and updates I can't control the events of the actions. And as you know the best laid plans. Well you know the saying. But you know what it's all about progression and everyday we try to better ourselves as well as our situation. So no matter what you do in life and no matter how big or small always strive for that extra inch forward. Ok it's about 5am now and I'm definitely feeling the sleep creep up on me. (still have to drive home though) From me to you PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment