Wednesday 1 February 2012

Feb blogspot

The Blog HotSpot Episode 4 Feb
Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey Farmboy Records Partner/Producer

What good everyone? Allow me to introduce myself, my names Jose Rivadulla-Rey I'm a producer/writer and potential film maker in the making I'm going to be bringing you a digest of projects and people on a monthly basis. First of all I'd like to thank the lovely talented HarshTv team for giving me this spot and If after this edition you want some more of me you can catch me on my personal blogspot at joserivadullarey.blogspot.com

Well its February month of the lovers or just tell a loved one (family/friend) your there for them, you know what I mean,   so let’s get this blogspot cracking, so this one right here is for the producers although artists can benefit to, it doesn’t matter what style of music you do this one is for  you, first thing you need to do is get a soundloud account (trust me it’s going to make things alot easier, next thing you want to do is to log on to www.musicxray.com what is this ? this is the site that all the big boys use to get vocals,writers,producers etc, they will let you know what industry artist is looking for what, thought you’d like that.

So why do I do this? Why give away tips, hints, and connections.

 Why shouldn’t I? I do it because I don’t believe in being greedy and keeping things to yourself to make you look like something you’re not, knowledge is key and i believe in giving people the right tools and knowledge to better themselves . If there is something i can help you with you just give me a holla, I’m not hard to find, trust me.   So now with all the links and connections ive given you, your music knowledge book is getting plump, now your thinking what else can i get?

The answer, Merchandise,

 your now a brand weather you like it or not, your name and your actions is a brand, who you represent is a brand, every hook you say is a brand, so now you want everyone to wear your name on their sleeve (so to say) and what best way that with merchandise, this can be from, key rings to T-Shirts so i’m going to give you a contact for a Top Tee shirt person,

Errol McDonald Managing Director For Top Tee’s 07530 931 467
Email: emcdesignsltd@hotmail.com

Mention me and he will look after you,      

And just when you though I couldn’t give you anymore eh!   So i guess were getting there and everyone is on the same page, so pretty soon your mixtape/album/single/video will be blowing up, well if you got some spare change put some in my paypal, cheers lol.  

Next edition we are going to touch on shooting a video, please don’t make a move until I post it, there are somethings you need to know,  it doesn’t matter if you have a big budget or a simple camcorder it’s all about the creativity,

So to the world and your girl i’m out

Dont forget to subscribe to HarshTv as well as Joserivadullarey.blogspot.com and follow me on Www.Twitter.com/Farmboyrecords Www.soundcloud.com/Farmboyrecords peace. Duces up.

No comments:

Post a Comment