Saturday 25 February 2012

Ju ain't even en mi clasa

Whats up its 00:43 and my eyes are burning like hell. Just finished writing a new script called the impossible sprint or running man 2012 not sure on the title yet. I have to find a good runner now. Not a runner as in film runner I mean a sprinter I have 2 in mind. If they agree this will be done by April easily it's a one day shoot. Approx 3 hours and it's pretty straight forward. I'm slowly scaling some Money for the birth of a wolf script I'm going to need £1000 so I'm hustling LOL but hey feel free to contribute if you want. And on that note I've yawned my last yawn. Follow me on twitter Www.twitter.com/farmboyrecords (like you didn't know?) Oh last thing before I bounce. Studio session in 2 weeks time 44 Inch chest. It's all Hood Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment