Tuesday 8 January 2013

NEW Track for you to check out



Ok I know it's been a short while since I've really Holla'd at you guys so what better way to come but with gifts right I've been working my bollocks of with filming castings auditions writing producing and the whole nine yards but I had to continue with my thug life shit so I know you guys have downloaded black to the block and I got some good feedback of that not mentioning over 700 downloads so I thought I'd give you a taste of the 2013 project Memoirs Of A Don with the first track Hail Mary which yes is a tribute to 2pac/makevelli don't worry I haven't fucked it up but I put my own flavour on it.
And don't worry if you like it it will be free to download very soon. For now help me spread the word and bump that shit.
Also you can sample 3 instrumentals for the new project
So here's the link


Like you didn't know eh!

And remember this is Farmboy for life 
La la la la la la la la la la 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment