Wednesday 23 January 2013

Coming soon

How's it going ?
I'm going to have something soon for you lot. We have a new DJames mixtapes getting put together on which your going to get from me the track Hail Mary. Yh yh ya welcomes.
Also the project is taking form were just under the half way mark of the 15 track project. I'm hoping to finish of 4 tracks next week.

Feb 16th were hold auditions for the up and coming short Guardian Angel 

And I'm looking at a total revamp of everything. Websites,films,music etc. 

Look out for the link on YouTube ill post it up and subscribe we're def going to be using that properly now first post will be of the auditions for you to see what we do 

So back to the project
Memoirs of a don
Ok it's time to get morbid lol because of the rewrite and somewhat research the concept of the mixtapes has changed. If you recall I did mention that I wrote 22 songs of which none will be used, so to go into depth of the lyrical content is this.

In hip hop / music/ film were all subject to being brainwashed in some form. This is via individuals selling out and conforming to gain wealth fame or whatever the fuck they want. Now I'm a real motherfucker to the point that money can't buy me. I don't live of materialistic objects so fuck it. So what I'm talking about is fuckboy sellouts. Punk motherfucking politicians
Crooked fucking cops
And the wicked that people do to enslave your mind and soul 
Yeah it's still gangsta but now you can run in a direction of purity and not have to worry about hidden messages.

YouTube is a world of information some bullshit, the rest you open your mind to and believe what you want it's called freedom of choice. I'm not going to tell you what to look for your curiosity should guide you to that

So back to the title
Well if I'm right and I upset people I guess I will be on a list of your favourite dead motherfuckers if so these are the memoirs. Period
Other wise strap up and fucking give it to them

Ur soldier
EL
Godbody 

No comments:

Post a Comment