Tuesday 11 December 2012

Next up

What's good! 
I had a productive morning. Managing to edit a track and dropping a new one to send out.
Also had a little convo with emc. Still awaiting on vocals ! That's why I do solo, trust me I know people are busy but come on people. 16bars ain't shit.
Anyway he's doing some phat merchandise for me so I'm not going to grumble.
So I have completed 50% of the production for the new project and the rest well be done in the new year before I start laying vocals so be prepared for a finale of

Memoirs of a Don
A Farmboy production

Hopefully it will get the same love as Black2theBlock and you lot download and bump that. 

So that's the music side I guess, even though no motherfuckers have contributed to the indiegogo funding of the chosen few. The scripts in the vault now however a short titled guardian angel is in progress featuring Damien Swaby (I better tell him he is it eh lol) he's offered his premises for a location shoot I just have to secure one more as well as cast 2/3 more actors and the lead actress. 
The story? Don't be daft I'm not going to tell you until it's time.
So lets break of the check list. Yet we straight.
So Xmas is around the corner and I'm broke again. Oh we'll HO HO HO
Peace out
Enjoy the holidays 1 love 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment