Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year


Poem (on the spot/random)
It's the end of 2012
Past enemies
Past dreams
Past failures
Past friends
We leave all of it behind
For we have taken the experience already
Already? Yes and we're ready
Ready for another round til the bell is rung
Ready to push it to the limit
Ready for more blood sweat and tears
For afraid I am not, persistence is in my blood 
And if I fall to my knees exhaling my last breath may I last words be heard as a scream
You cunts get ready for I have one last punch left
I leave 2012 to fight another round
Stronger,faster, wiser and more patient for the game of chess is of the mind and not one of strength.
So last I say 2013 get the fuck out of my way or you will get footprints on your back.

JGRR

Peace!

Signing out 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment