Friday 14 September 2012

The Latest

Aight out there, i can see you all enjoying the mixtape, downloading and doing your thing, great stuff, hold tight there is more to come,
18th,19th,20th sept, i will be in the studio, day1, audio book mixdown and night light production day 2-3 Mariachi & Demi-D studio session.

I also have a few meetings lined up, as per previous blog ive been on the hunt for a mobile game app developer and I have found one, now the task at hand is can they provide what i want, (even though its all in my head and not put down in black and white) my loveable uncle says the game has been done, but ive never seen it plus if it has it wont be on this scale. The game is a Global GPS interactive game. its very interesting, but i wont bore you with the details LOL.

26th Sept, Damian Swaby will be filming, ive been invited to take part, take a few pictures and film some scenes myself, when its available the links will be provided.

I feel like im short changing you guys out there so im going to give something away for you, stay tuned

dont forget to follow on twitter.

Music @farmboyrecords Film @nbsfilms

as always stay productive
PEace

No comments:

Post a Comment