Thursday 20 September 2012

B2TB Chronicals

Yeah thats Black2TheBlock
hit the studio with Demi-D (aka Balance) who was acting like a curious spy to what i was doing (lol) it was funny, when i asked him what was up, the answer was "i'm just watching how you do your shit"
anyway we started by me laying down what tracks we (I) was going to use, started to play the playlist not telling him that I have already written everything and now its just a course of recording and making it sound solid, by track 4 he was ready to rape my whole project.
So after politicing on who i want down and who i dont want (oh and people he wants to link me up with) we got started,
Beyond Hype D (aka Balance) just #Random freestyling didnt cut the mustard, so i let him get that of his chest then got down to work,
Dropped the Real Niggaz Intro, which was nice, Then dropped I'm so London, which was the hook line and sinker, last of all laid a template for I'm Sick which wasnt on the schedule but it did fit in there D (aka Balance) did the chorus,
we were running out of time to we just kicked back and chilled out listen to some more tracks and D (aka Balance) devised his plan, will he start it? will it pay of?
either way, im going to do my thing and get this finished befor the years out for you to download in the new year. Black 2the Block coming  PEople. (typo on purpose)
ok Farmboy Posse

No comments:

Post a Comment