Thursday 27 June 2013

NEW BOOK OF WORKS

ok so if you have been paying attention and your following on twitter@NBSfilms then you will see that I have put out a new book of works, what the works are, are 700+ pages of shorts films that i have written over the past years, the book isnt for sale, im not that stupid, what it does is that it enables me to have all my works with me at all times, I have them on USB etc but this is more practical.
bet your wondering why the F**k am i even telling you, need to know basis friend.
So whats new in the world of #indiefilm? well Mr D Swaby is working very hard, banging out films like its in fashion, me? I'm working on something special, unlike before where i was just filming everything i thought or wrote I am now applying a more structured approach, hence the book, I dont need to write anything else, I need to film, but to film the right script.
always the challenge as we dont really know what the right script or formula is, not all formulas are right for everyone hense finding your style etc.
I'm very passionate about this thats why i am not going to rush any process anymore, music,filming or even my own company which launches 2013 (summer)
be a person of many tallents but of one skill set thats the TOTN

as always stay posted

Peace n Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment