Tuesday 21 May 2013

38 Special Tales

Not having luc with these jumped up mixtape sites that have forgotten that it indie artists that make them, Ive decided to fu them of and just give links out myself via sendspace so you know that the availability will be short so you need to download it asap,

38 Special Tales is a cmbination of all themixtapes i have done, the reason why was due to thatmixtape.com wiping out my tracks and not even informing me that my track were gon, the excuse was it was a accident and there working on putting them back, YEP bullshit, anyway fuck em I ride solo, so rather uploading them all up i just compiled the best tracks,

Im currently working on The secrets of war mixtape as well as a EP titled Money never sleeps  and then I will concertrate on dropping something official.

so here it is, just click on the picture and download. spread the word or even stick it on your web/blogs/tweets les ge this thing popping off.

Be easy. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment