Sunday 31 March 2013

Checking in



Sorry If you have missed me.
Here is the update to date, you have to bear with me. So far I've had my teeth kicked in from all directions 
My casting crew (not all if them) had let me down. Last minute.com people. Not only myself but my Comrade Mr Swaby to. So we're both in the same boat. I haven't been as enthusiastic on the music side. No promotions of the latest mixtape. I guess everything is catching up on me. I've been feeling runned down. I'm hoping to get back into things by June. 
Currently I'm taking it easy and just writing. Working on a script called Maria (it's a Spanish script) the story is about a mafia don who gets taken out by his frustrated nephew but not before the don befriends a girl called Maria, Maria looks after her mother who is dying of cancer, her father died when she was young. The two worlds meet when a hit on the don goes wrong,  so that's the story, currently on page 40 but I'm takin it easy, just want to get my health back,
On the music front. I will get back to making some new music. What I do with it remains to be seen. If I told you how many beats I have I don't think you would believe me.  For each mixtape (12-20 tracks) I would do around 50+ beats so the rest just get filed, so there are a lot of tracks just chilling. There is a plan for them. Sort of lol.  So that's the up date. Ill try not to leave it so long
Be easy 1

1 comment: