Monday 26 November 2012

Investing In IndieFilm

 


This is the update so far. I have started putting a casting list together for the actors as well as crew.
Director of photography
Director
Script supervisor
Camera man
Editing man
Photographer
I'm awaiting to hear from an FX person and still require extras . Lighting. Sound (which I will do myself) and runners
I also have a caterer on board and its going to be a hungry week. 

I have to stress we are a indiefilm based unit and we heavily require your help via funding. 
This is a wonderful project which could potentially venture into different avenues at the present moment horror. B-movie/indie and esp zombies are current even more so now. However we are not trying to ride the band wagon here this is a mild stepping stone to greater steps

So please spare what you can and help us get this of the ground.

Thank you for reading the update and feel free to follow us on twitter @nbsfilms also follow @damienswaby from creativewarriorfilm who is also on board.

Peace n love

No comments:

Post a Comment