Friday 5 October 2012

Support indiefilm

I know I know, your proberly sick and tired of seeing my say it, but its a must, try me.
First up (twitter) @damienswaby has just completed 3 indie shorts and is getting ready to launch at the end of the month, i dont think you heard me, THATS 3 M.F FILMS so as you can see from the behind the scene shots we work hard up on this, so when i say support I dont mean money (however some change is always a good help) we need you to blog,tweet,spread the word, youtube/facebook likes all of the above, if you help us grow you grow to.
As ive said before i alwas help funding via indiegogo, at the moment i only have scripts been written but working on funding to shoot a trailer for birth of a wolf.
were just some of many so please continue to support indie film.
PEace

No comments:

Post a Comment