Wednesday 25 July 2012

Embarking on new adventures

When you have been doing something for so long, even if you love it, sometimes you have to switch it up a bit, ive set myself  10 year plan in switching up tactics and moving forward, I cant really go into much detail about it, but lets just say i will be going back to school to enable to get qualified to do what i want to do,

some people when they start life/college /school know what they want to be as a career choice, i had an idea but i knew it wasnt for me, i did try it but naw, anyway ive just realised what i wanted to do, and i enjoy doing it now but i want to do it properly, not just for fun, ive always been a creative person but ive never had anyone guide me through the process of making the creative side come alive.

well as they say your never to old to learn (no im not telling you my age) so just remember whatever you want to do in live there is always a way, it might take time to get there but you will, dont always see what your doing now as the mean to all ends (unless your living your dream)

so thats me

its a wrap

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment