Wednesday 14 March 2012

Here We Go!

ok so whats new?
at the moment my bags are pack, cigars are packed, all the essentials eh, so i'm about to fly out but every night i'm still doing my bits and pieces.

Just submitted a script to a guy who does films for Disney but also makes short films for distribution, I submitted a script Titled Birth Of A Wolf which is about a dispressed Hitman who cant seem to get any of his work completed properly and decides to visit a shrink only to find out the shrink is his next target, well you get the picture so lets see if it goes ahead, if not i'll make it myself, believe.

Also the vocal booth is now moved and i will be recording vocals in a different location to the production place (even though the production studio has another vocal booth so i now have 2 locations to work from which is good.

so on return:
  1. start recording the vocals for 44 inch chest mixtape
  2. filming the short film The Run
  3. have some remixes to do (soundcloud posts)
The rest i'll update you when its more near the time.

so if you need me come follow on www.twitter.com/farmboyrecords

hit me up.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment