Tuesday 3 January 2012

January Blog Hotspot

Blogspot Hotspot Episode 3 January 2012
 
Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey
Farmboy Records Partner/Producer




What good everyone? Allow me to introduce myself, my names Jose Rivadulla-Rey I'm a producer/writer and potential film maker in the making I'm going to be bringing you a digest of projects and people on a monthly basis. If after this edition you want some more of me you can catch me on my personal blogspot at joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
 
Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR
This year make sure the stepping stones to your goals are in place. Do your research. Network and make it a reality.
 
So here we are. Ready to rock n roll or like my dad would say "get out the way or you'll get footprints on your back" that's why my da is my hero. So like all projects we recap. Mixtape? check. Radio?check ok so let's bring up the promotional side.
Firstly you need HarshTv to hit you up with a interview so she can tell the world who you are. Next you need to advertise. Flyers etc for when you going to perform. So who you going to call. Ok I get the picture I'll hook you up with my boy

Mr Leon Cherry

graphic designer. Artist (original xfactor runner up when it first started)
Vocal coach and actor (phonejacker series)
Websites
Perso­nal Websi­te
http:­//mrc­herry­.co.u­k
Portf­olio

http:­//www­.beha­nce.n­et/le­onche­rry/f­rame


Additional Information
Phone Numbe­r
07830­15123­5 (mobi­le)

iammr­cherr­y (skyp­e)

Www.Twitt­er.com/iammr­cherr­y
 
So there's a hint right there to the next topic in hand - the performance-
Slightly different to the one in front of your mirror or in the shower so here are a few tips and hints.
I will be honest with you. You might throw up due to nerves and excitement it's normal but if you don't enjoy it you will crash and burn.
So do a lot of breathing exercises so you don't run out of breath. Also the most important thing of your performance is you stage presence. You have to be able to work the crowd.
to go through step by step will take me all day so here is a basic crash course


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tI1AZ-fOEE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
Hope that works out for you guys.
 
So what's new with Me.?
Getting ready to shoot a short film Titled Z Day. I guess the title says it all. Just so you know I don't put my films on YouTube I use a film networking site called shooting people. I should use both but I'm selective for a reason. Shooting people is really good for competitions and real networking 

Here's my card. http://shootingpeople.org/cards/JoseRivadullaRey

HarshTv gave me a good idea for this short film as regards to running a competition to do the score (music) for the short film so look out for that because it might just happen. There isn't any pay but you do get the recognition for it and get to add it to your portfolio so good luck. 

 
So from me to you and from the HarshTV crew I'm outa here
 
Dont forget to subscribe to
HarshTv as well as
Joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
and follow me on
Www.Twitter.com/Farmboyrecords
Www.soundcloud.com/Farmboyrecords
 
peace. Duces up.

No comments:

Post a Comment