Monday 6 June 2011

My Brothers Keeper

If you have figured it out you know im working on something as we speak, on top of the music and filming i'm continuasly writing, the next project to hand is titled My Brothers Keeper which will be in a book form, its a love story that turns bad in so many ways with that twist right at the end to make you say "well did he do it?"
why do I do all these things? I guess its bordem as well as I love being creative, shyt I'd write for the pure fun of it half the time, I guess I like to keep the brain sharp.
I'd love to give you more on the book, but thats just pointless as ive only just started on it, although its creative process has been for over 4 months now, developing the characters and storyline.
I intend to take this one very slowly as i want to get all the elements right, I want you to feel the characters pain, if I can just capture that then my goal has been fulfilled.

I look forward to presenting it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment